Trading Post Farm is one of the oldest structures in Columbia County! Once owned by the famous Livingston family of the region, the stone section of the house dates back to 1695. Long ago, it served as a place to exchange goods such as furs, tobacco, sugar, silk and gin and was a part of a 1,200 acre farm occupying what is now Clermont. Now an 8.9 acre land parcel, Trading Post Farm serves its community as a place to exchange ideas on nature and art.